Frequently asked questions from our Advertisers: (click on links just below):
- How do I get more information about advertising on the site?
- Does your company make money with each sale?
- Why does the site look different?
- Can I get regular updates about what it going on with your company?
- I think I have a suggestion for you. Do you want to hear it?
- Which states does your company advertise properties in?
- I have a lot of properties in a state you havenít expanded into yet. Should I get in touch with you about my properties?
- Do I have to put my properties up myself, or is there someone who can help me?
- I just created a new advertisement, why can't I see it on the website?
- How do I pay? What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do I have to advertise for a certain amount of time?
Your company put my advertisements up for me, but some of my listings have expired or changed on my site but not on yours. Why is this?
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Visitors (Click Here)
Frequently Asked Technical Questions From Our Advertisers (Click Here)
Simple HTML Guide (Click Here)
Frequently asked questions from our Advertisers:
1) How do I get more information about advertising on the site?
You can click on our ďAdvertise with UsĒ link to find
out more about pricing, or you can contact our sales staff. Lamar Mullis and Laura Schwartz will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
2) Does your company make money with each sale?
NO. We do not receive a
commission from the sale of your properties.
Our reasoning is simple: When we
advertise properties that sell, we get more traffic and more business. We only
profit by a sale when both buyer and seller are satisfied with the services
provided, because each will bring future business to us.
3) Why does the site look different?
We update our site as we grow. With
each update, we hope to make the site easier to navigate and use. But donít let
the facelift fool you; we are still the same company trying to connect people
4) Can I get regular updates about what it going on with your company?
We regularly send out our Land Bulletin, which you can sign up to receive.
This includes updates about the
company, plans on the horizon and tips for selling land. Look for the
occasional hot tip or special only offered through the bulletin.
5) I think I have a suggestion for you. Do you want to hear it?
ABSOLUTLEY! We want our site to be
the best that it possibly can. We value the input from each of our advertisers
In the office, we see the site
everyday and we donít always notice small problems. We love to hear how you use
our site. After all, this site is designed for you, so let us cater to your
needs. You can call us or send suggestions to the suggestions e-mail on the
ďContact UsĒ page.
6) Which states does your company advertise properties in?
We currently advertise listings on
15 state sites in and around the southeast, and continue to grow. You can click
through to any of the state sites with links at the bottom of this page or you
can go to http://www.southeastlandforsale.com.
7) I have a lot of properties in a state you havenít expanded into yet. Should I get in touch with you about my properties?
YES. It is to your benefit to let
us know where you are interested in advertising. If we know there is already an
interest in some states, we are likely to get to work on those sooner.
There are other advantages to being
the first to advertise in a state. We often offer price-cuts when we launch a
state site and there are plenty of prime spaces on the front page with little
competition.† If you are interested, but
donít want to commit, thatís fine. We will keep you in mind as we move forward.
8) Do I have to put my properties up myself, or is there someone who can help me?
We pride ourselves on our customer
service. We are always happy to answer any questions you might have if you
choose to put up your own properties. If you need additional aid, we can put
your properties up for you.†
Get in touch with our sales team for more information
about how long it might take for us to put those properties on our site.
8) I just created a new advertisement, why can't I see it on the website?
We approve all of our ads for content, this ensures our reputation as a company and that your advertisement is in good company.
When you have completed your listing, send us an e-mail or call us and we will make it live. We do our best to be on the lookout for completed ads, but your reminder ensures that each ad is approved right away.
Please keep in mind that we are not in the office on Saturday and Sunday.
9) How do I pay? What forms of payment do you accept?
Our billing is not done directly
from the site. Once you register, we will contact you for billing information
and send you an invoice. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express,
Each invoice includes a link to our
accounting software. You can pay by credit card there or over the phone.
10) Do I have to advertise for a certain amount of time?
NO. There is no minimum time duration for your advertisement.
We always recommend that you stay
on the site for at least 3-6 months because properties often take time to sell
for the right price or to the right person. However, the amount of time you run
your ad is entirely up to you.
If your properties sell or you have
another reason to stop advertising, please contact us so we can deactivate your
ads and stop billing you.
11) Your company put my advertisements up for me, but some of my listings have expired or changed on my site but not on yours. Why is this?
We are happy to make changes to
your properties for you, but it is your responsibility to alert us to any
changes that need to be made.
Let us know when a property is no
longer listed, is sold, under contract, or has altered in any way and we are
happy to make those changes for you. (See Question 1 on Technical FAQ).